PDA

View Full Version : Mothers day wishes.

Granny Primark
09-03-13, 08:23
To my beloved mum.
You were so loving, so givng, so caring, so very special. I thank God I was born to you.
Always in my heart. xxx

AuntieMoosie
09-03-13, 19:46
To My Darling Special Mum, Freda :)

You were every bit a Mum to me and more :)

Without you, I just could never have survived and made it to the person that I am today :)

You stuck by the 3 of us for many years and you gave us security, love, comfort and lots of guidance. I know that we didn't always see eye to eye, but that's the same with any family, I always loved you no matter what :)

I just wish that just for one small moment in time, we could share one of our cuddles again.

Fritz......I think of you every day, I will always remember you and I cherish the lovely memories that I have of you, all the fun times that we shared together, walking Peeps in the woods and around Mote Park, our trips and holidays at the seaside :) and you teaching me how to knit.

Many thanks for being our saviour Auntie Freda :)

I can still recount this little rhyme that you use to tell me word for word.

I know a little girl, who's got a little curl right in the middle of her forehead, and when she was good, she was very, very good, but when she was bad she was horrid!! I think that explains me perfectly :D

Love you Auntie Freda :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

steveo
10-03-13, 12:51
A massive huge HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all mothers.

I'm so sorry to everyone who doesn't have their mother anymore. I am fortunate to still have my mum and I am aware how lucky I am.
I know all the pain I've put my mum through so I can't begin to imagine how it is to be a mother (and I never will either!).
Big hug to all of you xxxx

Granny Primark
10-03-13, 14:10
What a lovely post.
Thank you steveo.
We dont all give our parents grief at times. But being a parent is the most wonderful thing ever.
And Im a nanny to 3 girl one ive had with us all weekend and its magical to wake up and see her little face.:D

Magic
10-03-13, 17:31
Auntie Moosie, What a lovely post,brought a tear to my eye.
I remember the the saying very well.
Both my parents passed away in the 1970s.long time but never fogotten:hugs:xx

celticlass62
10-03-13, 18:16
Hapy Mothers day to all the mums on no more panic
i hope you all have had a lovely day and got spoiled
lots of love to you all
celticlass xxxxxx :hugs::hugs:

Granny Primark
11-03-13, 07:12
I meant in my last post we ALL give our parents grief.
Sorry the whiskeey in my tea must have gone to my head! LOL