PDA

View Full Version : A bit worried...

crystal17
09-03-13, 11:55
Hello, yesterday I started feeling ill with a fever, aching joints and muscles, chills and a headache. My sister has had it too and it feels like a flu-type virus so wasn't worried about it, just annoyed mostly.

This morning I turned my neck in bed and jolted it and felt like ive trapped a nerve or something. Now it hurts to move my head loads so having to keep still. I could go to the hospital but I'm worried they will associate my fever and aches with the neck pain and think they are related and give me an MRI or something with i'm terrified of. Has anyone ever done this to their neck in bed and do you think I'll be ok to go tomorrow when my temp has (hopefully) gone down?

I realise how silly I sound, as my parents have helpfully pointed out to me when I told them how I felt :weep:

sparkle_1979
09-03-13, 12:25
My husband did something to his neck. H couldn't move and I had to call NHs 24 at 2am. He was in agony and at the docs the next day they said he had pulled something.

If no better Monday go to docs x

Hubby big strong lad and was nearly crying in pain at one point

crystal17
09-03-13, 12:35
Oh no thats awful, neck pain can be horrendous. Thanks for reply, will go to docs mon as can barely move due to aches from this virus x