PDA

View Full Version : Please I need some advice

lisak789
09-03-13, 19:23
I have been so sick lately, I started on 5 mg of celixa for two days and I am not sure if this is the cause. I have had no appitite and lots of bowel problems. I can't seem to go poo at all. I have a bad anal fissure but I am not sure it would cause all this pain on my left side under my ribs so bad, it's like a huge pressure. I have done screening for fecal blood as well as the cea tumor marker and it was fine, I am booked for a colonoscopy in April but I googled colon cancer and I have all the symptoms and I am worried sick! I am 35 and I had an abdomal x ray yesterday and it showed there is no blockage.

---------- Post added at 19:13 ---------- Previous post was at 17:48 ----------

Anyone please

---------- Post added at 19:23 ---------- Previous post was at 19:13 ----------

Please anyone

Tinker28
09-03-13, 19:39
You have to calm down, you are going to be ok! Relax breath and let your doctors do their jobs they will do everything in their power to help you. "Dr. google" is not a doctor it's a bad bad thing to give all us HA a reason to doubt our doctors and put fear in to us all her panic over our fears of the C word.i hope this helps you a little bit just relax and distract your self. It's all been done before. Keep me posted! Where in canada you from? I'm Alberta!

lisak789
09-03-13, 19:45
I'm in alberta as well!

Tinker28
09-03-13, 19:54
I'm near red deer.