PDA

View Full Version : what are the chances?

boyceanxiety
09-03-13, 19:41
hi,
ive been havin weakness down my left side for the past 4 weeks after snorting half a ritalin i have now startes with feeling fatigue all the time and shaking, i am on diazapam i dont know i that could cause it.i am only 16 n from what ive read there all common symptoms of parkinsons disease can snortin half a ritalin cause parkinsons disease
please help?

Annie0904
09-03-13, 19:52
I am sure you have NOT got Parkinson's disease. However, as some one who has administered ritalin to students in school I must tell you that snorting ritalin can be very dangerous and you should not do it again. Having said that, the ritalin will now be well out of your system so it would not be causing any problems now. I think it may be a good idea to go to see your doctor about your symptoms as it could be side effects from medication and he may want to review them. Don't worry about Parkinson's though, the average age for that is 60 so you are a long way from it :hugs:

Tinker28
09-03-13, 20:08
I agree with Annie0904 Parkinson's is in patients a lot older and know a few people have Parkinson's and they are so much more older. You are likely fine. I am 99% sure your fine.