PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Want The Programme Thats Cuing Me For Free

maynooth
11-09-06, 17:11
Hi everyone.Im after getting a bit of money from a will.I didnt get too much just a bit.Ive told a few of you that I was going to give David Johnson some money as he is curing me but that instead I was going to buy his programme for some of ye.That way people benefit and he still gets money.Im going to buy the programme for five people.All that I ask in return is for ye to give the programme a go.And if you think it is any good ie if you think its going to cure you to spread the word so that others can benefit too.So if you want the programme for free just leave a reply to this post saying you do and in a weeks time Ill private message you a username and password so that you can download the programme.Good luck Jon

"You have to live with fear to live without fear!"

juju
11-09-06, 17:24
hello,
i,ll grab a free one thanks,
i love a bargain
julie

we are all stronger people after having this

Wannabeloved85
11-09-06, 18:15
ive never heard of david johnson!! lol is he a hypnotist? your very kind to offer programmes though, but im going to pass, theres alot of people here who would love to though, myself im going to give the lawrence leyton software a shot.
Becci x

saranadine
11-09-06, 23:41
Hi Jon

What a nice thing for you to do, I will give anything a go to help to get rid of this anxiety, so i can feel "normal" again.

So if you are sure, I would love to take up your offer please, [8D]

How long have you been doing this programme for, is it easy to understand.

Thanks again jon :D

Take Care

Sara
xxx

Lonely_Heart
12-09-06, 08:15
Dear Noothmay,

its really nice of you how you care about others even those who you don't know...
i can help with using the program to cure my self and i believe i can spread it here in my area ... you can't emagin how many people are suffering from the same here in this part of the world

Good luck

Lonely Heart

missacorah
12-09-06, 09:12
Hi - would love to take you up on your kind offer Jon!

Hope this is ok!

Thank you so much.

expecto patronum
12-09-06, 09:22
Hi, I would like to take you up on that too, thank you! Could you explain what it is for everyone who's replied; how did it help you, what symptoms did you have etc?

chop
12-09-06, 10:47
Hi
That is the most thoughful thing I have heard!
You are great for offering that.
I would ask and give it a full on go but I am in Australia and might be a bit hard?

Best wishes
Paul

Learning to under react

Lindalou64
12-09-06, 14:23
THAT IS VERY KIND OF YOU NOOTH...I KNOW YOU HAVE TRIED TO GET THIS THRU PEOPLE IN CHAT..I HAVE READ CLAIRE WEEKS YRS BACK I HAVE SUFFERED FOR ALMOST 18 YRS NOW......:( I WOULD LOVE TO DO A PROGRAM DIDNT KNOW THEY OFFERED A CLAIRE WEEKS PROGRAM......AS IVE BOUGHT MANY PROGRAMS AND NONE WERE SUCCESFUL FOR ME...MAYBE IF YA HAVE AN EXTRA YOU CAN PASS IT ON..AT THIS POINT IM READY TO TRY ANYTHING..........THATS IF U HAVE AN EXTRA......TY............LINDAXX[8D]

jenz
12-09-06, 21:28
and me count me in xxx thanks very much

taffysteve
14-09-06, 08:42
That is one of the nicest gestures in the history of gestures! I would worship you, your children and your childrens children if you would count me in!

Thanks!!!

dela
14-09-06, 08:49
Very kind of you. i have not heard of this one but would welcome the offer

Jo3016
14-09-06, 09:56
Hi

It is a wonderful thing that you are doing.

If there are any spaces free, I would love to join.

Take care

Jo xx

jonksharpe
14-09-06, 14:00
Thank you, Yes please.

maynooth
14-09-06, 22:11
hi im afraid i cant buy the programme for everyone.it costs 60 euro.so im only going to buy it for 5 people, ive already bought it for lonely heart.ill buy it for one person every week.if anyone wants some information on the programme go to www.panicfree.co.nz.

Insomniac
14-09-06, 22:26
Hi nooth

Its a great thing you're doing here. Glad you've found something that helps you. I'll certainly follow your link to find out more. [8D]

Lisa.

chillx
14-09-06, 23:12
Hi Jon

I had a look at the link and Listened to the samples. I liked what I heard and i am considering buying it. Can you tell me a bit more about your experience i.e. where you heard about it, how long you have been using it, what differences it has made to your anxiety/panic attacks.

I think this would be useful to share. Thanks.

chillx

dave01
15-09-06, 23:08
you are a top man, for this wonderfull gesture. i hope you reap what you sow.

d.jones

saintdee
16-09-06, 11:36
hiya, i would be very interestd in your kind offer and hope to hear back from you soon, take care.

maxmagnum
17-09-06, 16:15
iu am being cured also by david , i have never seen heard a better programme in my life , i know i am being cured for certain ,, and he is a wonderful man too ,, well done spread the word

maxmagnum

trac67
17-09-06, 20:44
oh goody another fan club member aarrgghhhh

Trac

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

maynooth
17-09-06, 21:10
chillx im in chat now if you wanna chat

fizzbomb
17-09-06, 21:30
hi nooth
what a really generous thing to do,id love to give this a go if you dont mind,but i understand alot of people will want to give it a go so just hope im one of the lucky ones

thanks jo

nomorepanic
17-09-06, 22:18
Has anyone had the programme yet and started it?

Nicola

ksmith
17-09-06, 23:18
Yes, I am just starting it

Kay

chillx
17-09-06, 23:26
Hi

I have also just started the programme and so far I am impressed. I feel David is speaking directly to me. He takes considerable time describing the nervous system and the symptoms we all suffer and goes into detail explaing the reasons behind the symptoms. It is early days but I will certainly keep you informed on how I progress.

chillx

maxmagnum
18-09-06, 17:32
you know you could think sometimes that there are people that dont want us to get better ,, how strange ,, isnt it ,,
well done nooth , what a good example you are to us all

maxmagnum

eeyorelover
18-09-06, 18:34
Everyone here wants nothing more than to 'get better' and we are a supportive lot of people overall. It's just that we have had so many people come on here and try to sell us something that they have labeled a 'cureall'.

My view from reading the site that you and Northmay recommended is that maybe it is a great program but it seems to me that if this David whatever really had a 'cure' and wanted to help people he would provide it for far less than the amount he is selling it for on his site. Selling a 'cure' to me is making money off of someone elses sickness and that is (in my opinion) despicable.

Even if I were to use his method and be 'cured' as you guys say you are, I could never advertise for a man that would make money that way.

xxx
Sandy

carlin
18-09-06, 18:54
Oh dear, Thank you so much for your generous offer, I am personally so happy you have found a cure, and how very generous of you to share it with us poor desperate people who haven't yet found one, we are all so vulnerable, desperate, in need to try anything, most of us are also, everyday working class people, i believe this is, in my opinion, another scheme to prey on the younger most venerable members here. What a scam!!! If i have offended any genuine member of NMP I am truly sorry. xxxx p.s if cured why come here - Oh yes, money!

maynooth
18-09-06, 22:00
Hi Carling you say if cured why come here.Well first of all Im not cured yet and secondly if I was cured wouldnt here be the very place to go.I mean think about it if you found some thing that was curing you what do you think would be the best thing to do keep it to your self or try and tell as many people as possible.Carling please dont dismiss the programme unless you have given it a try.Has anyone who has tried it yet said that it was a scam.

maynooth
18-09-06, 22:14
Hi eeyorelover yes some people do have scams to make money of sufferers telling them that if they buy their product theyll be cured(and this makes me angry and sick).But think about it for a moment why would I waste so much time trying to make people buy something thats a scam.When all Id need is for one person to try it and then dismiss it as a scam.And has anyone done that yet.You say that if David really did have a cure he should sell it for free.Let me ask you some thing and answer it fairly would you do your job for free?David works 5 days a week for Id say 40 hours thats a lot of work to be asking some one to be doing for free.And he doesnt even make enough money to make a living, hes on his pension.You say selling a cure is despicable.But what about the people who spend years going to counselling and dont get cured.They may spend hundreds of pounds in the process.Is that despicable?Also you say that if you were cured by some one who was selling a method you would never advertise for him.Firstly I dont call trying to help other people recover from anxiety advertising and secondly would you not want to try and help other sufferers to recover.If you can get one person to listen to his programme I mean really give it a fair go and then get that person to say what they think of it.And if they say thats its a scam then Ill rest my case.Jon

nicjay
18-09-06, 23:58
Hi Nooth

I think that its admirable what you are trying to do for others, its just hard for some people to take whats offered without being suspicious. I wish you all the success in the world in your further recovery and in finding people who the programmes works for.

Nic
xxx

eeyorelover
19-09-06, 00:04
Hi Jon,
First off thank you for responding in such a well thought out manner. I respect that and hopefully you will think the same of the following :D

You ask if I would work a job for free and the answer is of course not but, neither would I take a job in which the task at hand is to sell something as a cure for an illness. Even if I knew that it truely was a cure, I couldn't in good conscience ask money for something when I know that there would be many who just couldn't afford it. I mean really - isn't that like saying if you have money you are worth the help and if you don't then you are expendable?

Secondly about him not making a living off of the sale of this program. I don't know if you are aware of the numbers but 40 million Americans suffer from anxiety. 40 MILLION!!!! That's about twice the population of Australia. I don't have any idea what the number of people worldwide is but even if a fraction of those are buying his program at between $75.00 and $135.00 a piece then I am pretty sure he isn't hurting for money.

You talk about counselors getting paid and the truth is that there are many counselors that offer thier services to people who can't afford the regular hourly rate on a sliding scale here in the U.S. I don't know about other parts of the world.

This quote from his site is one reason why I have been so vocal in my replies about his program. "This web site has been constructed with genuine sincerity because my conscience would not allow otherwise. The rest of my life will be spent helping those who reach out for the help I offer."
That didn't sit well with me when I started thinking about all the people who are housebound and can't work and therefore would never have the kind of money that he wants for the program.
Put together with everything on the site, that last sentence to me should've been edited to say ' helping those who can afford it' and that is my problem with it.
I'm not saying the program doesn't work, Jon. It very well may be something that is worth that kind of money. The fact is I don't know one way or the other about it's effects. I do know though that if it is a 'cure' as you have stated, there are millions of people in the world that will never have access to it and that is a shame.

Please don't take this as an attack on you personally, Jon. I would never EVER do that to anyone. I am sure that you are a great guy and I admire the passion that you have for the program. I am truely happy that you have found something that works well for you and I wish you nothing but the best.

I also think that it is great that we can have differing views and talk about them openly so people can see both sides.
xxx
Sandy

mico
19-09-06, 13:34
Sandy

Anyone who has been around this site for any number of years will be familiar with Meg's contribution here. On top of working a demanding full-time job she devoted many hours to helping members here (you'll notice she has the 3rd highest post count, all very helpful and well thought out posts). What's more, she doesn't suffer herself anymore, or has done any of the time she's been here. She does it solely to help others. Besides this she has helped Nicola organise events, moderate the forum, has helped members personally, and made massive contributions in getting this site (which is non-profit making) where it is today. She has been a pivotal figure here, and anyone with any history at nomorepanic knows just how genuine she is.

Despite the fact that it would seem impossible to put any more time into her wish to help others who suffer from what she overcome, she did. She went out to a recording studio and produced an audio program. It sells for a similar price to the one mentioned on here (which is actually fairly cheap in comparisson to some). The cost of the audio program is down to necessity, to cover outlays such as recording costs, which can run into the thousands. As far as I know, she hasn't quit her job, or is sunbathing in Goa, she's still putting a lot of time into helping people. If it wasn't for Meg, then I'd maybe have a similar opinion to you, but the last I heard, she was struggling to break even on this project. Yet she didn't mind, because that's not why she done it.

She did in fact give sample copies to around 30 members from this site in its initial stages, for feedback. I beleive that few of those members gave useful feedback and copies were found being sold on ebay for a hefty sum. That's what she got for her good efforts...

As for the price. How much is your health worth?

Noothmay

The program you mention sounds very interesting. But it would sound a whole lot more interesting if you didn't spam the forum on a regular basis (even assuming that maxmagnum isn't you!) making it olook like you have profits to be made from this.

Until people understand the reasons for your, quite frankly, odd and eratic spamming behaviour, then no-one is going to put any trust into buying this program. You make a lot of posts, and don't explain yourself well in any of them. If you're indeed genuine, then I wish you the best of luck. Truth be known, I'm surprised you haven't been banned yet...one thread is enough, feel free to update it, but a new thread everyday advertising the same guy is simply spam whatever your arguments may be.

Peace out..

'Security is mostly superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding Danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.'

bubblestar
19-09-06, 13:34
Wow!
that sounds great. and so generous.
im to the point il try anything.i so want my old life back..being sceptical is a good thing, but if you dont try it you'll never know!
i think its a good idea.
N xx

chillx
19-09-06, 13:52
Hi

I am fairly new to this forum and purchased the David Johnston program last week it cost me £40 and I have no regretts. I feel I have got my moneys worth already. I can relate fully to the program. I can't claim a cure yet because it is early days but i am far more positive. I did look at Meg's program as well which I think is currently on offer at £60. It also sounds good. The thing is we all have freedom of coice and I feel if a program is working for someone it is only natural to share it with others but at the end of the day it is up to the individual whether he/she wants to purchase it.

I feel this whole situation is getting out of hand.

chillx

eeyorelover
19-09-06, 16:41
Ok well I figured that something like this would happen!!
What I said didn't apply to Meg!!!!
Does she say that the CDs are a cureall?? NO
She spends time on here trying to help others for which I am truely thankful.
She did give out 30 CDs as you said.

I was specifically talking about these sites that you go on that say basically if you buy the program that you will be cured of anxiety.

If I have offended anyone I apologize.
I voiced my opinion and I guess that it's just my turn to get booted in the a@@ for it.

But since apparently I have struck a nerve, I won't post regarding this again.
Better to keep my mouth shut then start another row on here.
xxx
Sandy

Sandy
(eeyorelover)

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself. "I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along."

- Elenor Roosevelt

mico
19-09-06, 17:29
Don't know who you've struck a nerve with Sandy, but it wasn't me. Keep your knickers on.

I used Meg as an example because they're very similar projects on the face. And, as far as I can see, the site doesn't use the word 'cure', that's the people on here... Besides, that's the point in buying them, would be a bit of a waste of money otherwise.

'Security is mostly superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding Danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.'

Clare
19-09-06, 20:54
What a lovely kind gesture. Count me in for this, and thank you very much for your kindness

Love
Clare

Panic1971
23-09-06, 08:28
Count me in. Thanks.

suzanne
24-09-06, 10:56
yes please, do you want my email add.

Many thanks suzanne

s shaw

jimmy
08-10-06, 23:43
Hi noothmay can I please have the programme for free im desperate i just want to be how i used to be.

nomorepanic
09-10-06, 10:21
Noothmay (Jon) doesn't come on the forum anymore so I don't think he will be offering anymore free copies

Nicola

jimmy
09-10-06, 17:47
Hi Nicola thanks, I have tried to get to him by email.Has he bought it for anyone.Ive emailed mr Johnson as well.Some one told me the linden method is a scam is this a scam too.I just dont know what to do.Im desperate to try anything.So many sites say they will cure you.I just dont know who to trust.

MOWMAN
09-10-06, 20:29
I have a whole host of problems to sort out in my life i am tring to save up to get some hypno/nlp help but failing miserably as have very limited funds at present, any generous help would be most appreciated,
Thanks
Andy

GAD
09-10-06, 20:56
like some of the others have said I am open to try most things to help me along the path of beating this! If possible i would love the opportunity!

Thanyou

ceecee
11-10-06, 13:31
hi please can you count me in too iwould be very grateful
many thanks rachel x

tam
11-10-06, 17:33
YES PLEASE I WOULD LOVE THAT LOVE TRACY TC

samc100
13-10-06, 13:46
And if the offer is still on - me too please. I'd like a look !
Thank you X

nomorepanic
13-10-06, 14:30
Noothmay is no longer on the forum

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Nicola