PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

bananarbabe
18-06-04, 03:29
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that was in the chatroom yesterday helping me out with my crisis. You all provided such great advice and encouragement and I am so thankful for that as I could have easily had a pa or something and end up in the hospital.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I was able to talk to some of my friends and loved ones (and my significant other didn't appear judgmental) and that has helped me calm down. I know I have a lot to do in the future but it's great to know that I do have some support out there and that they are helping me to rationalize and see the opportunities that truly exist.

Chris

nomorepanic
18-06-04, 12:17
Hi Chris

Glad we could have helped you.

Hope you feel better today?

Nicola

sarah
18-06-04, 13:25
Hi Chris

Thankyou for your message, I was wondering about you all night!
Im glad you have had good responses from your family friends and especially your other half (i know how worried you were).

Im glad we could be there to help you!!!

take care
Love Sarah
xx

we arent mad, just the next stage of evolution :)

Rennie1989
18-06-04, 13:45
i feel so useles now, i wish i was there yesturday, lol, i will be 2night

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

bananarbabe
18-06-04, 20:10
I'm feeling a little better but my heart rate is kind of high right now. Yeah I still don't know about the other half. It would have been nice if he was more responsive than he was yesterday. We'll see if we hang out this weekend.

seh1980
23-06-04, 13:38
Hi Chris,

Glad to hear that you are coping ok!! It's always difficult to have to cope with those situations by yourself so I'm glad we were there for you. Take care.

Sarah (seh1980)