PDA

View Full Version : PMS QUESTIONS?????????

juju
11-09-06, 22:29
HI,
DO ANY OF YOU LADIES GET A REALLY BLOATED STOMACH, I MEAN BLOATED BY STARTING JUST UNDER MY RIBS, AND SWOLLEN ALL DOWN TO STOMACH, THIS IS FREAKING ME OUT AS I NEVER USED TO HAVE THIS, ITS SOLID TOO, NO PAINS JUST A LOT OF FULLNESS FEELING
HELP
JULIE

we are all stronger people after having this:(

saranadine
11-09-06, 22:48
Hi Juju,

I have bloating sometimes, its not really as though my stomach swells up, its like a really bloated feeling as if I am full of wind (sorry) [:I].

Sometimes when i get this, it is that painful, that I can't sit up straight, it feels as though someone has cut me with a knife right across my stomach.

I don't know if this is what yours feels like.

Is it the time of the month for you now, because i know that some women get fluid retention just before or during their periods, so maybe that is what it could be, as I have just noticed that you said there are no pains.

I probably have'nt helped you at all, so hopefully someone will be along soon, who can help.
Take Care

sara
x

yorkylover
11-09-06, 23:41
Hi Juju,I get a really bloated feeling in my tummy at the time of the month.I also get constipated due to my medication and this makes my tummy bloated and hard also.
Take care[8)]

Ellen XX

jill
11-09-06, 23:52
Hi Julie,

I had this the other day, my hubby even said I looked like I'm having a baby [:O] LOL It felt soooo hard too. I don't have this every month but have had it before, not sure why it happens. I just thought eveyone gets it from time to time, well the people I have spoken to over the years have told me they do.

Hope this helps

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

juju
12-09-06, 08:31
thanks all,
that makes me feel a lot better knowing its not just me,
you can imagine what my thoughts were on what i might have hmmm
julie

we are all stronger people after having this