PDA

View Full Version : Bruises ...........

saranadine
11-09-06, 22:53
Hi all,

I have noticed over the last couple of days that I have got bruises on my legs, I have got two on my left thigh about the size of 10 pences, then today I have noticed one on my left calf........

Of course now I am worrying about them, because I don't know how I got them, I am trying to think have I banged my legs at all but I can't think that I have.

You can probably all guess what disease it is that I am worrying about, so I was wondering if any of you get bruises and don't know how you got them, and if so, did you worry about the same thing that I'm worrying about now.

Thanks everyone

Sara

xxxx

Sonusthree
12-09-06, 02:05
Hi Sarah. [B)]
I notice bruises all the time without actually being able to remember the impact that caused them.
I suppose when we're anxious or in a hurry (anxious to be somewhere) then we only focus on the anxiety at the time and not the pain that we would perhaps notice under normal circumstances.
Take care,
S3. :D

"I have learned from my mistakes—and I’m sure I could repeat them exactly.”

juju
12-09-06, 08:35
hi,
i used to have bruises and convinced myself it was leukemia or something dreadful, i didnt recall banging myself either, i even went to docs, he just looked at me funny and dismissed them,
they did go and i felt silly after, its just the anxiety in us i suppose, im sure that you are fine, you can bang yourself in your sleep also, how i dont know.
julie

we are all stronger people after having this