PDA

View Full Version : new to nomorepanic

melani77
11-09-06, 23:26
Hello all I am new to this forum and hope that i will be able to meet people with the same situation and help each other out with this awful disorder of anxiety and panic attacks. I have ssuffered on and off for over three years and it has come back right during school work and raising my lil one with a lil vengence i feel so lost some days and just want to run away but i know that it is not the answer and i have to work though this started lexapro about two weeks ago and hope it will kick in soon try not to take xanax but seems im taking it more often but i know it helps just been having some bad days and need some advice. email me or such thanks
melani

yorkylover
11-09-06, 23:33
Hi Melani,you will find alot of advice here,and make great friends.I havent been on here long,but found out so much about anxiety its really helped.I have suffered for over 10 years.I have just been through a bad patch about a month ago and was on valium.That really helped calm things down.Im also on citalopram.
Its good to find out you are not alone.
Take care[8)]

Ellen XX

manmoor
12-09-06, 00:03
Hi Melani,

Here you will be made very welcome.

Take Care

Mandyxx

trac67
12-09-06, 09:17
Hiya,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

mad_shell66
12-09-06, 10:01
hiya melani

welcome to no more panic forum. im sorry to hear about your problems. i really hope that you will get all the help and support you need, which im sure you will!:D

there are great people here at no more panic
speak soon
shell xxx

Lindalou64
12-09-06, 14:27
HELLO MELANIE AND WELCOME I KNOW ITS SCARY PANIC ANXIETY ECT.....BUT YOU WILL FIND LOTS OF IN FO ON HERE AND GOOD PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND WHAT U ARE GOING THRU INCLUDING MYSELF..............BEST TO YA LINDAX[8D]

Piglet
12-09-06, 15:39
A big welcome to the site to you :D

Love Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

clickaway
12-09-06, 16:04
Welcome aborad, Melani!

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

net
12-09-06, 16:26
hi melani

welcome to the forum, you'll get lots of good advice and understanding here

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

ceecee
12-09-06, 21:34
hi welcome to the forum
take care rachel x

kirstylou73
12-09-06, 21:38
Hi
I am a new member like yourself, i joined today and have found loads of really useful info on the site, and it makes me feel better (in a strange way) that there are other people out there like me and that i am not on my own
Be kind to yourself
Kirsty[8D]

roberto
12-09-06, 22:06
Hi melani,

I, like you have only just joined, and it is great to know there are others out there ( not like the t.v series 'LOST' though! ). I also take Citalopram, have done for a couple of years. Im not sure what advise to offer, but the important thing is that you are not alone, and the people on this site seem really nice, and actually understand what it is like to be anxious etc..

SMILE it just might start something.........

rob

nomorepanic
12-09-06, 22:44
Hi Melani

Welcome aboard. Lovey to see u here.

Ask anything you want to.

Nicola

Eclipse
13-09-06, 09:15
Hi & Welcome to the forum Melani :D

Best Wishes

Magz