PDA

View Full Version : Scared again...

Mac4143
12-03-13, 01:37
Hello all,

I'm here again with another scary yet sensitive topic, I apologise for the graphic nature of the thred. Yesterday I noticed a small soft lump on the inside of my anus, it seems to come out when i act as though I'm about to pass stool. It does not hurt but now that I am aware if its exsintance I can kinda feel it. So a google it at found that it cold be a hemorrhoid or colon/rectal cancer. I have had small amounts of blood 2 or so times on the surface of the stool a wil back and ever since I check every time. There is some discomfort at random times and when I set on the toilet for a longer period of time. I'm VERY scared that its cancer but the fact of a hemerroihed is not ruled out completely. The lump is nt very big pea sized maybe, but I fear it will grow. Please help me and let me know what u guys think.

nomorepanic
12-03-13, 01:48
It sounds like a pile and these can be treated with anything from creams to operations.

The best thing you can do is see a doctor and get this confirmed.

Insight
12-03-13, 01:59
Yup sounds like piles to me,welcome to the club Mac :(

You should see your Doc to put your mind at rest tho i just treated mine with stuff from the chemist.

xtremx
13-03-13, 08:53
Yeah sounds very much like hemorrhoids/piles to me.

Often course buy sitting for longer periods and poor diet leading to straining when using the toilet. I know I had then when in my 20s.

A little tip for all who suffer from this complaint.
When going to the toilet to help avoid straining and suffering more piles is to lean forward so you can touch your ankles..Sounds strange but it helps open your bowels and back passage up making easier to go toilet with out straining.

But as both Nicola and Insight said pop in and see your doctor and they will tell you within minutes if that is the cause.

starlight78
13-03-13, 19:47
Yup, sounds like a pile... You GP will sort it for you really quickly. Nothing to worry about x