PDA

View Full Version : Life's not very fun with only one good friend :(

Em.ma
12-03-13, 12:22
Feeling lonely. Work has closed due to snow and I'm bored. I have one good friend who's working all day . My other friend lives far away. Theirs nothing to do. My rooms very tidy allready. I wish I was at work. My life feels so lonely. What do people do at home all day?

---------- Post added at 09:38 ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 ----------

Also had a cal breakfast of nearly 700kcal and now regret it so need to burn it off somehow . A bowl of cornflakes and two hot crows buns far to much sugar :(. Will have a blueberry and strawberry smoothie later and dinner. Probably potato salad, one quarter of a pie and some peas and cauliflower .
Really want to get some veg in their today but don't want the pie but other then frozen fish theirs not much in. What veg can I have with beans and scrambles eggs on toast.

I'm really bored and its making t anxiety worse. I don't want to stare at a screen all day long either.
All my books are on my iPad do don't even want to read!

---------- Post added at 09:39 ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 ----------

Suppose I could iron, change bed sheets and Hoover bit that about it.

---------- Post added at 09:41 ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 ----------

Suppose I could iron, Hoover and change bed sheets but that about it

---------- Post added at 12:14 ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 ----------

Well hoovered. Scrubbed window (still looks crap). Ironed, changed bed now bored!!! Pulled bed out and everything and hoovered. I've found a huge damp area behind my desk :( going to paint over it when dad gets home and scrub the skirting boards their dusty. Scared the damp in my room will affect my breathing .

---------- Post added at 12:19 ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 ----------

http://i47.tinypic.com/24qqo2h.jpg

Photo of it.

I have to say I suppose having one friend that I know will always be their for me and is a true friend is better than lots and lots of so called 'friends.'... I wouldn't want lots a lots of friends. I just get lonely.

---------- Post added at 12:20 ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 ----------

Is wiping the dust away with warm water ok of the skirting boards and then hoovering after? I've spent about 10 mins hoovering the cobwebs I didn't even know were in my room away lol.

---------- Post added at 12:22 ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 ----------

Found a twenty pound note down the back of the bed. A coco pop cereal bar. And lots of dust haha.

Oatcake
12-03-13, 12:27
Can you brave going out in the snow? Maybe nip up to a shop for some veg? Do you have a dog which might want a walk? My dog will need walking at some point, but she's feeling just as lazy as me this morning, and is currently curled up on the bed with me. She's a bad influence!

How about some learning? Spend a day teaching yourself something. Is there a subject you'd like to know more about? The internet is good for that. I cannot tell you the amount of twaddle I've learned since being off work. I'm now well spoken in the language of bankruptcy and official receivers, the country of Argentina and how to cross stitch.

Keep busy, you're doing the right thing :bighug1:

Em.ma
12-03-13, 12:35
Thanks. That's a good idea.
Wish I had a dog mum and dad won't allow one. I was thinking if I'm still of tomorrow even popping down to the newsagents would be a walk.
It's only a day off work and I'm bored bored bored lol.
Going to New York in November. Might research some stuff to do their. Waiting till dad gets home to re paint that bit of wall then probably have a bath and read this book on ipad that I've been meaning to start for a whole now.
At the moment just sitting here mindlessly surfing the web.

---------- Post added at 12:35 ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 ----------

Also making a playlist on spotify.
I don't like not working I find all the free time makes me things so much worse for me. I need breathing space away from family as they are a root cause of my anxiety. I find work is the best way to just be free and keep my mind occupied .