PDA

View Full Version : Post Breakdown Anxieties

sketchyboots
12-03-13, 09:42
Hi all, I had a nervous breakdown (although I would call it more of a spritual experience) about 3 weeks ago. I had one when I was 26 and now just had my second one aged 40. I have recovered from it incredibly quickly (hence being here & up to posting on forums lol) BUT I am anxious. My breakdown on the orders of my mum and dad has to be kept secret from my sister and brother which I find hard cos normally I talk to them about everything and everything. They have a good reason tho - my sister is due to give birth in a month and my brother also had breakdown at 26 so wouldn't want to cause unneccesary distress by telling them of my own. It's just so awkward when I have to talk to them on the phone trying to remember NOT to mention the word "hospital" or "episode" lol. Anyway, the main thing is I feel like I haven't got many people to talk to, i was in hospital for 2 weeks, first week was hell on earth second week better and I started to chat to other patients. Now back at home I just feel really lonely (cat helps out quite a bit here tho lol). My husband works all day. We are in the process of buying a house which is all great and we will be alot better off financially once we move (in about 3 weeks time). In the meantime I have no money, no mates to hang with and I can't even speak to me own sister about my situation. I feel anxious, panicky and very exhausted. I'm on Olanzapine and Diazepam so I don't get "high" again. Maybe the tiredness is due to this. Posted just to have a general rant really and see if there are any peeps out there who'll understand :ohmy::hugs: