PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Nicola1975
12-03-13, 20:15
Hi everyone, Im 38 years old married with 2 amazing children. I suffer with severe anxiety, Panic attacks, Agoraphobia, Depression and M.E. I have had pretty much no help at all from the NHS and my GP just thinks im crazy!! If it were not for my hubby and children i think i would have given up a long time ago. Im on Trazadone 150mg, Codiene 30mg and cinnarizine 15mg. Im going through an extremely rough patch atm with both my physical and mental symptoms. Would love to one day have a course of VCDT with a trained speakmans therapist!

Insight
12-03-13, 20:31
Helloo and welcome along :welcome:

Nicola1975
12-03-13, 20:56
Thank you for the welcome! :)

Serenitie
12-03-13, 21:27
You are not crazy or alone in your experiences. You are very welcome here :flowers:

Nicola1975
12-03-13, 21:30
Thank you for your kind words, I hate to use the term " normal " but i would just like to be as i was 4 years ago before all of this started. :)

Serenitie
12-03-13, 21:36
Thank you for your kind words, I hate to use the term " normal " but i would just like to be as i was 4 years ago before all of this started. :)

I understand that you want you back. You have the potential to emerge as much stronger version of your old self by working through your problems with support :yesyes:

I never want to be 'normal' :winks: :roflmao: x

JaneC
12-03-13, 21:45
Hi Nicola :welcome:. I also have ME but it has been in remission for about a year. I'm not 100% but a lot better and as I've been feeling better my mood has improved. The NHS had, in my experience, nothing to offer, which certainly doesn't help. It's very tough going but hopefully things will get better xx

Nicola1975
13-03-13, 08:29
Hi, I have had a major relapse at the moment and am finding it very very hard to cope with. The dizziness is the worst, i keep telling people that i can cope with the fatigue and the pains but its the dizziness thats the worst for me. I was referred yesterday to my local M.E center im not sure what to expect but personally i would rather find out what my trigger was and deal with the cause first. Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery and it gives me hope xx

JaneC
13-03-13, 11:36
Hi Nicola, I developed ME after having what the docs said was labyrinthitis, so I know how horrific dizziness can be. It's fantastic that you have that referral. I don't even think we have anything like that in scotland, so I had to head off down the alternative route. Hope you feel better soon xx

Nicola1975
14-03-13, 20:01
Feeling very very low today, The new meds are not working. My anti depressents are out of stock and im not sure i can cope with feeling like this any longer. My mental health Dr told me they cannot give me anything for my anxiety! What do i do where do i go??