PDA

View Full Version : Please give me advice and help!!

Australia bounds
12-03-13, 21:05
I am 19 and work away from home, I have an absolutely brilliant job and great opportunities ahead! I've been suffering with anxiety for nearly 2 years now and it's getting worse and worse every day now! I've been given propranolol from my doctor but it's not helping, it's getting to the point where I feel Im going to have to quit my job, I'm trying my absolute hardest but I'm starting to break! I've never been an anxious person, actually the very opposite! It's driving me insane, I've diagnosed myself with every illness under the sun, I've got a big court case coming up soon which could end up bad for me. I really feel like I'm starting to lose control! I'm actually starting to feel physically tired and unwell with it. What should I do? Please give me some advice it would be greatly appreciated!

---------- Post added at 21:05 ---------- Previous post was at 20:43 ----------

I also l am worrying that I only feel good when I'm drinking and partying, I feel like I'm stuck in a massive hole that I can't get myself out of, chest pains, dizziness, nausea the full shebang, need advice and a bit of guidance