PDA

View Full Version : is this anxiety or lung problem???

alwaysanxious
13-03-13, 11:14
Hi There i despreatley need some advice. ive been off my cipralex for 5 months now ,but all of a sudden im waking in the night and cant breath.. its bought on massive panic attacks when its happened cos it frightend me to death. Ive had this about 8 times now in past 3months what is it??? i cant get my head around and im constanly thinking about it now which in turn i keep taking deep breaths. yet i smoke to about 10 a day now. My Mum has got emphysemia and is getting worse over the past 10 years she gave up smoking. and that is scaring me i no i need to stop but my point really is why all of a sudden have i been waking with the feeling of im not breathing . and how to i define whats anxiety or have i got an underlying problem.. its funny how i didnt have this 5 months ago when i was on my antidepresseants. its like ive been off them 5 months now and im getting all anxious again.

would really appreciate some one elses thoughts on this please as its driving me crazy thinking all the time... i am going to doctors this friday to talk to him about it although i feel stupid ..

lisa