PDA

View Full Version : Tired, drained and feeling low

kate H
12-09-06, 12:13
Just felt the need to write a post.
Have felt teary with anxiety before but i havent felt drained before. I just dont have any energy or enthusiasm to do anything. When im feeling anxious i normally feel quite wired like i cant sit down for 5 minutes but right now i just cant be arsed to do anything or speak to anyone.

Is this normal? Am hoping its not signs of depresssion?

I take vitamin b everyday, is there anything else i can do to give myself some more energy?

Thanks
x

****You can never get rid of the butterflies, but you can teach them to fly in formation ****

trac67
12-09-06, 12:41
Hi Kate,

I am feeling the exact same way as you at the minute, I spoke to my doctor and she explained that the more exercise we do the better we will feel, we just have to push our selves into doing it to begin with, I have started to use my air walker even though it was a real drag to begin with and once I get going i do feel more energetic afterwards.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

yorkylover
12-09-06, 13:33
Hi Kate,Anxiety can make you feel like this,I have good days and bad.Some days I feel washed out and cant do a thing.:(Like Trac said exersise helps,but when you feel like you do its hard.
Do you have a dog?My dogs always remind its time for a walk and I cant let them down,so that way I get a bit of exersise.Although someone has to go with me.
Take care

Ellen XX

net
12-09-06, 16:38
i have days like that usually i cant keep still and then others dont even want to get out of bed, its normal
i find if i can make myself get up and do something it helps

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

tarn
12-09-06, 17:19
To try and look on a brighter side. Maybe you are just tired anyway and need a rest. Anxiety takes so much out of you its increadible to sit back and think how much stress and anxiety we realy are able to consume before we hit a low. I look around at some other people living a normal life without anxiety stress and how they go to peices over things so easily, whilst I'm thinking, christ, I put up with that everyday constantly. A bit like trying to get a sprinter to do a marathon (I know my mind works in strange ways), but eventually a marathon runner needs to rest.
I came to a standstill over the weekend, was feeling as though I had some kind of chemical release in my brain, almost stoned like feeling. I think that was my mind closing off after continuous stress and anxiety for so long. I'm realy picking up a bit after a few days of offloading and nothingness.
I hope your feeling better soon
Peace x