PDA

View Full Version : I just knew

spottitchsam
15-03-13, 08:04
Hi guys I just knew it was to good to be true.i have had the last few days feeling on top of the world and considering I have come of the lorazepam. I have had a really bad night,been awake since 5.15 and I feel really tired and frightened that I will not last untill about 11.00 tonight.I am taking my granddaughter to the theatre to see good night Mr Tom.it is the same theatre we have been to already twice this year,the last time which was only last month was when my hubby and myself went to see the 39 steps,I had a panic attack within mins of the play starting.it was a (comedy version) after I laughed a couple of times I started to hyperventilate.I know from the information from the brochure that this is a emotional play.I've seen the film and I've even got the DVD.my feelings at the moment is not to go but I don't want to let my granddaughter down at the last minute and the tickets are in my name,but saying that there is no one that can take her instead of me.my hubby is going out for shuttles,one of my daughters is baby sitting for my son and his wife,my other son is on shift work and will not be at home till 8pm,and my granddaughters mother is taking the rare opportunity to go to the pictures with some friends from work.the only answer I can think of is I will take a diazepam before we leave and take another couple with me incase.about me feeling tired although I will be at home today I will be to anxious to sleep,also I get frightened to sleep in the day time.I don't do any housework/cooking has my hubby is my carer and does all that for me.I just sit around watching the television or on here all day unless I have an appointment I rarely go out.Sorry it's a long post but I just wanted to get it out.hope you all have a good day.take care.x

Annie0904
15-03-13, 15:30
I hope tonight goes well for you Jean and that you have a lovely time with your grandaughter. :hugs: xx

spottitchsam
15-03-13, 16:26
Thanks Annie.xx

BobbyDog
15-03-13, 17:37
I hope the evening goes well for you Jean.xxxx

spottitchsam
16-03-13, 09:59
I hope the evening goes well for you Jean.xxxx

Thankyou bobbydog we had a lovely evening and I got through the night without a diazepam but I had to take 1 this morning.