PDA

View Full Version : liver scan.

zippy
15-03-13, 17:50
I have been for my liver scan today. She checked my liver, gallbladder, kidneys and spleen and everything was ok, just a gallstone that i have had for years. I dont know why my liver function test was raised.
My nausea, loose bowels, fatigue etc must be anxiety because all my other bloods were ok apart from raised liver enzymes.

Kerry B
15-03-13, 19:31
Hi Zippy have you been drinking alchol as sometimes that can make the liver function levels rise. I have crohns and have regular blood test and if i have been drinking it seems to also raise in the blood test.

zippy
15-03-13, 19:50
I hadn't had a drank for 2 weels when I got my bloods done. He said he might do my bloods again to see if they have gone back to normal.

Darbysa
15-03-13, 19:53
Zippy

Glad everything was ok. Hope you get some peace now.

Sal

zippy
15-03-13, 21:04
I still don't feel well at all, the fatigue is overwhelming. I am already thinking there must be something going on somewhere else but all my bloods were ok apart from liver.

maybrooke
15-03-13, 21:54
I've had my scan results today, dr said I have lots of little gallstones & wants me to have gallbladder out, & small fatty deposits on liver : ( really don't want surgery, so I'm going to lose some weight see if it helps with pain I've been having, just realived it's gallstones as I was sure it was something more sinister x x

casswhite
15-03-13, 22:16
Hiya hun I work in the u/s department and lots of people come in with deranged L.F.T'S. Alot of people asume its alcohol but something like medication or that gallstone can make your liver test come back raised. All your symptoms you described are common with anxiety I know im plagued with them everyday :-(. We just need to keep that chin up sweet and tell it to wee off lol

Take care cass x