PDA

View Full Version : newbie with a history if anxiety. great.

pokahova
15-03-13, 18:27
im 34 years young had anxiety for ten years on and off, doing my head in naturally and really wish I could look to the future without this word attached. the unpredictable moments when you just freak out for no reason, heart rate soars and like everyone else read and know to much about heart attacks. this is my greatest fear, sometimes knowing too much is a bad thing especially when im paranoid about anxiety. I get face tingles, shooting pains in the chest, arm pain left of course, been for an ecg a few times same story im fine, just anxious. it halos and nice to know but my brain tells me something else. its a terrible illness wouldn't wish my bad days on my worst enemy. not like i have any. got a great girlfriend, beautiful baby girl and a good job. sometimes life in suburb ia can be too perfect. if only......just looking for people that understand. mates don't have a clue but to b fair I don't expect them too.

Mark13
15-03-13, 18:29
Hi. Welcome aboard. You've certainly found a good place to be.

I'm sure you'll find lots of support here, as I have.

RP
15-03-13, 18:44
I just joined here too mate, have been suffering similar symptoms on and off for 8 years or so. Think getting over this takes a very holistic approach to life, but I always remain positive that I can beat it.

easy,

RP

pokahova
15-03-13, 19:09
rp. yeah I agree, I don't get over excited about things and sometimes struggle to show emotion both happy and sad. weird really are to explain. don't wanna rely on mess but I carry beta blocker o r two in my wallet for assurance. these fprandom panic attacks occur in the strangest of places laces usually at work. in try to love life but sometimes its hard when there are so many negative people around I have it deal with. role on summer

mrsnobody
15-03-13, 19:32
hi

Kerry B
15-03-13, 19:35
Hi :welcome: aboard hope you find this forum as useful as I do, you will never be alone