PDA

View Full Version : flutter

yorkylover
12-09-06, 17:46
Sometimes I will be just watching telly and I get a feeling in my chest,like a flutter,and it feels like my heart misses a beat,and I need to take a deep breath quickley and it goes.Does anyone else get this.

Ellen XX

leanne1980
12-09-06, 19:08
Hi
i get this sometimes, when i get it i do a double breath it wierd ,i also feel as if my heart stpps when im asleep and it wakes me up with a jump

leanne xxx

i just wanna feel normal

lin
12-09-06, 20:33
Hi Ellen

yes I've had this for 5yrs now ever since i've had anxiety/panic attacks, they can be quite scary sometimes i can be sitting watching tv just like you and i have them, i try not to let them bother me but when i get the strong ones it does frighten me. They are quite common with anxiety.

linda xx

kirstylou73
12-09-06, 20:56
Hi
I tend to get them to, just take a deep breath, I have been having these more years than i care to remember, I tend to get up a go "walkabout" takes my mind off it
K

yorkylover
12-09-06, 23:27
Thank you,Im glad its not just me.:)

Ellen XX

chillx
12-09-06, 23:51
Hi Ellen

I get this as well. When it happens I feel I react by taking a sharp intake of air. I don't know why. In November last year I was put on a portable heart monitor for 48 hours and everything was normal. I am sure this will be the case for you also.

Take Care

chillx

**whenwillthisend**
13-09-06, 12:54
hi there i get these flutters too...mainly when i lay down or back in a chair...my heart kind of quivers..i have had a moniter and it just showed ectopics...i try not to worry too much-but its hard
take care