PDA

View Full Version : hello every1

lisa34
12-09-06, 18:25
im hoping this kind of thing helps me as ive suffered anxiety attacks for the past 10 years and no matter how many times ive been in hospital/seen doctor etc i still think there is something wrong with me ,but each time it s the same story its panic/anxiety attacks.the problem what makes it worse is ive suffered 2 spontaneous pneumothoraxs in 7 months.its also makes u feel like no1 understands what u r going through ,but to my surprise after loads of research there are millions of people like me and im not alone .still very daunting as u all well know when u are going through it i cant get over the sweats i get ,would like to know if any of u get these to coz it gets that bad it makes me vomit ,hope to hear from some of u soon tc xxxx

juju
12-09-06, 20:27
hi lisa,
welcome to the forum, you are ot alone hun, i have the sweats on and off now, i too have thrown up once, not nice is it. at least your not alone you can always come on here and get some great advice
julie

we are all stronger people after having this

ceecee
12-09-06, 21:31
hi lisa welcome to the forum
take care rachel x

nomorepanic
12-09-06, 22:49
Hi and welcome aboard

You are not alone so join in and get some support and make friends here.

Nicola

honeybee3939
12-09-06, 22:53
Hi Lisa

And a big warm welcome to you !!

Love

Andrea
xxxx

yorkylover
12-09-06, 23:25
Hi lisa you will get alot of support here.;)

Ellen XX

clickaway
13-09-06, 00:38
Hi Lisa and welcome.

You are not alone in feeling so bad, I assure you.

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

mad_shell66
13-09-06, 08:16
hiya, welcome to the forum
shellxxx

Eclipse
13-09-06, 09:31
Hi Lisa
:DWelcome to the forum:D
As you can see, you're definitely not alone!
Best Wishes
Magz
XX

lisa34
13-09-06, 22:00
thx ev1 for your words of encouragement,and for making me feel welcome .it was great to read some of your replies .would just like to ask a quick question tho.when u have a panic attack or anxiety attack do u think it is normal that sometimes they last all nite because i hsave experienced this ,its just that read on most places that they should pass within an hour ,so im a little muddled thanks xxxx

nomorepanic
13-09-06, 22:04
Panic attacks generally last about 20-30 minutes. Anxiety attacks can last much longer.

Is that what you get?

Nicola

lisa34
13-09-06, 22:19
have been told by hospital and doctors that i get both ,dont know y they happen coz i can be fine 1 minute then they just happen m\aybe i make myself worse becoz it scares me to go to sleep because i lay down and find it a struggle to breathe which in turn makes me worse .

manmoor
14-09-06, 00:45
Hi Lisa,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

Lynnann
14-09-06, 00:47
Hi Lisa,
Big welcome to you!
Hugs to you
Lynnann