PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm Scaz

scaz
16-03-13, 19:40
Hiya I'm Scaz and I'm a 35 year old Mam of 3 lovely kids.
I'm here for support with phobias, those "Lovely" little niggles in the back of your mind that suddenly play havoc with your brain!

Mark13
16-03-13, 22:46
Hello and welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll find lots of help and support here.

kittikat
16-03-13, 22:52
Welcome scaz :welcome:

I have already seen a couple of your posts which are both inspiring and funny! I hope that joining up helps you in your anxiety too.

Kitti :)

scaz
16-03-13, 23:01
Thanks, I'm smiling now, which I havent since 8pm yesterday.

Bekzie
16-03-13, 23:02
Hi Scaz :welcome:

Tessar
17-03-13, 13:30
Hi scaz. I know exactly where you are coming from about phobias. I like the way you describe them..... those "Lovely" little niggles in the back of your mind that suddenly play havoc with your brain!
Yeah that's just how they are isnt it. I had a phase before xmas when I was feeling triggered about one of my phobias, then I found myself in my worst case scenario. I'd say for a day or two it was awful & then gradually it lessened. Since then I have been better with it but like you say the lovely little niggles do still sit there.
In the end, I just try to stop the niggles before they start but that's easier said than done I know. I suppose I just have to get on with life & tell the niggles to sod off.
I wish it worked with spiders actually - "hey spider, sod off" and then off it runs. Yeah right out the door and dont come back you hairy monster. I'm assuming from one of your other posts you dont mind 8-legged things. I wouldnt want to babble on about them and then find you dont like them.....that just wouldnt do.
Anyway, I'm glad you have found this place as its been brilliant for me. Hopefully you'll have as much benefit as I have from all these lovely kind people.