PDA

View Full Version : garlic for colds. & maybe anxiety

fruity
16-03-13, 22:28
I HAVE NOT TRIED IT BUT PEOPLE SAY GARLIC IS GOOD FOR COLDS. SO AS ANYONE TRIED & TESTED IT. & IF SO IS IT ANY_GOOD. & I WONDER IF IT HELPS ANXIETY IT,S WORTH ASKING MAYBE SOMEONE ON HERE AS TRIED IT FOR ANXIETY! THANX FOR ANY REPLIES. O ALSO WONDER IF IT,S ANY GOOD FOR COUGHS. XXXXX: ):D:hugs::yahoo:

Annie0904
16-03-13, 22:32
Garlic is good for colds. Unfortunately it upsets my stomach :(

scaz
16-03-13, 22:36
My ex mum in law has a witches brew that works a treat, plus it's a perfect excuse for a long, indulgant bath!

Get some rosemary, marjoram, mint, sage and orange peel and put them in the foot of an old stocking (ASK FIRST boys, I take no responsiblity for lack of bacon sarnies cos you used the missus best tights!)
Tie this about the hot tap and run the water on them, then relax in the bath and inhale..

you WILL smell like a leg of lamb, but you'll feel amazing afterwards!

fruity
16-03-13, 22:47
Hope it doesn,t upset my tummy. Because i,ve thought bout trying it. So annie how are you now with your tonsilitus. X

---------- Post added at 22:47 ---------- Previous post was at 22:43 ----------

Hey scaz. Yea i might try that. Thanx.

venusbluejeans
16-03-13, 22:47
fruity please can you stop using capital letters in your posts please.

We updated the terms and conditions on NMP and also added a thread asking ALL members to read them.

when you read them you would have read this one....

6) Please do not post text in ALL UPPER CASE. The internet community considers this to be SHOUTING and therefore discourteous.

I will also move the thread to a more relevant forum for you

fruity
16-03-13, 22:58
o ok no problem. sorry about that. yea ok thank you for moving it for me.

Annie0904
17-03-13, 09:11
I am fine now thank you fruity. :) x

theharvestmouse
18-03-13, 22:00
I'm growing garlic at my allotment, garlic is very good for your heart.