PDA

View Full Version : Changing meds!

Mrs J
17-03-13, 12:33
Started on new meds yesterday,fluoxetine.Been quite worried about changing,just now I'm very aware of everything to do with my feelings! I hope I settle down soon,think I'm looking for side effects! So far I've argued with my husband over something trivial but seemed so important and relevant at the time! To make me feel worse!He's in the army and is currently in Germany for 3 weeks so I can't phone him to apologise! I feel awful and want to cry,but I try not be overly emotional in front of the kids coz they go through enough with Daddy being away! Catch 22,got to be strong when its the last thing I feel,ahhhh well time the mask back on for a while and pretend everything's great!

BobbyDog
17-03-13, 18:22
Aww, I'm so sorry, I am sure he understands, we all say things we don't mean sometimes, or something we later regret.

Not everyone gets side effects from starting SSRI's, you could be one of the lucky ones. If you are unsure, or you get side effects and they are not manageable, speak to your doctor again, for reassurance.