PDA

View Full Version : what do you all do!

fruity
17-03-13, 23:45
what do you all do on the days your anxious,panicky. or jwhen your simply feeling ok.. my typical day is (when im feeling ok) take kids to school (did have morning job but packed it in) go up town come back have cup of tea & whisky. have dinner then have rest but never sleep because im constantly worring over my kids at school. then get up & go to my tea time job (my mum fetches kids( then i get back at 6pm sult kids out have my supper watch soaps & then doze off at about 9_10pm.. on an anxious day everything is the same but i find it hard to get moving because all i want to do is sit down 7oncentrate on it when realy thats wrong. but just thought i,d post it. :bighug1:

panickyme
17-03-13, 23:59
I do the same boring routine everyday get up at 6:00 watch my little guy (who is not so little) get on the bus to school, get in the shower, go to work, come home, make supper, watch tv, if my husband has something planned we go do it, otherwise, bedtime. To anxious to do anything else really. :hugs: and usually so physically exhausted from anxiety, and thinking all day, all I want to do is go to bed. Weekends are busy, but the weekdays boring, boring, boring.

fruity
18-03-13, 00:09
I do the same boring routine everyday get up at 6:00 watch my little guy (who is not so little) get on the bus to school, get in the shower, go to work, come home, make supper, watch tv, if my husband has something planned we go do it, otherwise, bedtime. To anxious to do anything else really. :hugs: and usually so physically exhausted from anxiety, and thinking all day, all I want to do is go to bed. Weekends are busy, but the weekdays boring, boring, boring.
i know it,s the same old same old... yea my weekens am usualy ectic but im more jittery & anxious on weekends. weird don,t know why

Bekzie
18-03-13, 00:09
I get up around 6:45 wake my kids for school, Get them breakfast and make sure they are ready, My two oldest (my son and my step daughter) go off to school together and I walk to my Grandmothers to get her out of bed and do her breakfast. Take my youngest to school, back to nans with any shopping she needs, make sure she's ok and head home to clean up. Watch a bit of TV then time to pick my little one up, back to nans to cook her dinner while I wait for my eldest to get home. Back to my house to do our dinner and clean up, watch soaps then back to nans to get her ready for bed, and tucked in (luckily I live a minutes walk away from my nan :)). Back home get kids to bed and sort uniforms out for the next day then bed for myself.
On a bad day I can't face leaving the house but have to. I don't do half as much and have to ask family for help until I feel myself again.
I like the busy good days though

panickyme
18-03-13, 00:18
I know why is that!!!!! I think because I am anxious I don't like change, and routine is good. Weekends you never know what you have to take care of, and it just gets crazy.
Bekzie, bless you taking care of your nan, what a sweet person you are. :hugs:

fruity
18-03-13, 20:46
I get up around 6:45 wake my kids for school, Get them breakfast and make sure they are ready, My two oldest (my son and my step daughter) go off to school together and I walk to my Grandmothers to get her out of bed and do her breakfast. Take my youngest to school, back to nans with any shopping she needs, make sure she's ok and head home to clean up. Watch a bit of TV then time to pick my little one up, back to nans to cook her dinner while I wait for my eldest to get home. Back to my house to do our dinner and clean up, watch soaps then back to nans to get her ready for bed, and tucked in (luckily I live a minutes walk away from my nan :)). Back home get kids to bed and sort uniforms out for the next day then bed for myself.
On a bad day I can't face leaving the house but have to. I don't do half as much and have to ask family for help until I feel myself again.
I like the busy good days though
gosh you are busy. best way to be though. xxxx