PDA

View Full Version : Hello.my name is Paul h

Pauldh
17-03-13, 23:54
Hi .Everyone, My Name is Paul ,I recently had a "tension pnumothorax" and I am 6 weeks out of hospital.Iam Still in quite a bit of pain,though slowly getting better. :). Yet this weekend I have had some sort of anxiety/panic attack.wich has set me back a bit ...I have come on here with the hope of finding other people like me ,that can relate to what we are going through.As nobody i know seems to understand.And maybee I can help someone who just needs to talk... Many thanks..............

panickyme
18-03-13, 00:12
Hi Paul, just wanted to say hi and welcome. Wow, that had to be really scary. Hope you are feeling better. You've come to the right place my friend, there are many understanding people here, with great advice. Hope you feel better. :hugs:

Pauldh
18-03-13, 10:09
Many thanks for that,

sunshine1
18-03-13, 16:29
hi pauldh! sure you will find loads of people who can identify with you. It is hard for people who haven't experinced it how anxiety makes you feel. I pointed my family in the direction of the information on this website.

Daisy Sue
18-03-13, 16:38
Hi & welcome, Paul.. my anxiety/panic also started after a major health issue years ago - I bet it's quite common really. Glad to hear you're recovering, and I look forward to seeing you around the forum :)

Annie0904
18-03-13, 16:52
Hi Paul My anxiety came back after an accident last year...finally feel like I am getting 'there' now. I hope you recover quickly and I am sure you will find lots of support here.

Mark13
18-03-13, 17:01
Hello and welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll find lots of help and support here.