PDA

View Full Version : malcolm furneaux

malcolm furneaux
18-03-13, 17:23
Hi,

another awful day - things sooo difficult for me at mo with persistent anxiety/panicky feelings about a range of things big & small. I've been diagnosed with 'general anxiety disorder' or GAD for short - am sure many of u have heard or suffer from this condition. I'm on a new drug Pregabalin 400mgs - has anyone else used this drug and if so have u found it useful? I thought it was helping a bit but not too sure of late.

Also I'm booked into an NHS anxiety clinic in early April which (suprise!) am very anxious about. I will reside there monday - to friday for 2 - 3 weeks to start & the idea is that one can then be treated very intensively by psychologists and doctors. I've visited the place for an assessment and the clients all seem so young - in 20's or 30's. I'm getting on a bit (65 next birthday) I wondered if anyone else had had experience of such a clinic & how they found it?

wishing all those who see this thread all the v best with their anxiety conditions & treatments. yours,

Malcolm Furneaux

Arnie365
18-03-13, 17:42
Hi and welcome. Sorry you are going through a rough patch. It does get better with hard work and determination. Promise :D