PDA

View Full Version : please help me i had my first panic attack

Alan84
18-03-13, 18:42
Hi everbody my name is Alan today i had my first panic attack which was not nice.
Let me tell you more about what happen today
I am a van driver long distance i do about 300 miles a day 5 day a week my 6 day i drive about 100 miles and when is my day off i try not to drive in a year i do nearly 90.000 miles,in any weather,i travel al the time alone the radio is my best friend.
Today i was having an advance driving lesson and all sudden i had a panic attack i was on a unknown road which i never ever been before,i had no point of reference and i just lost it,i nearly kick out the instructor of my car,i was shaking,feeling very anxious,and i was driving in a very erratic way.this happen this morning at 10 and still know at 7 p.m i feel very shaking.
Help me

Annie0904
18-03-13, 18:45
Hi Alan, I am sorry you experienced this panic attack today. Hopefully it will be a one off and you get any more but you are in the right place to get support. Keep taking deep breaths in and holding it for the count of 5 then letting it out VERY slowly. This should help you to calm yourself down :hugs: