PDA

View Full Version : sometimes i wish...

miff
13-09-06, 10:49
i know this sounds nasty but sometimes i wish certain people in my life would experience a panic attack so they would understand what its like.I really hate it when i get lectured by people who think they are so mentaly strong and think i am week and they say "get over it" or "deal with it".I am sure some of these people would crumble and blame some exotic disease rather than admit it is "all in their head".we all have experienced a feeling of "near death" every day and still struggled through our daily lives on a regular basis even with all these symptoms.We are survivors, BE PROUD fellow warriors, we are winners every time we overcome an attack.

missacorah
13-09-06, 10:55
I know lol ! I cant deny I have had this feeling myself!

Its not that I would ever wish anyone ill - of course I wouldnt but I'd like them to just experience a couple to show how bad this horrible thing can be!

hayles
13-09-06, 11:21
I was just saying this to my husband the other day.
i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy but maybe just for 5 mins if he could experience the sheer irrational fear...it may help him understand why i get so frightened!!!!

Hay x

surreylady
13-09-06, 11:32
oh yes !!! if only they knew how this felt.... nobody can understand the physical and mental hell we go through having an attack, and yet here we are still standing. we are not weak minded people, we are strong to deal with this on a daily basis. Warriors all!!!! lol

Mandy xx

positive attitude brings positive results

miff
13-09-06, 11:43
We cant be weak minded, if we were, after all we suffer,we would be totally nutty.we are strong minded because we overcome these situations time and time again.what doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

net
13-09-06, 16:11
definately
specially when they say i have them because i want attention

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

Wannabeloved85
13-09-06, 18:09
im the opposite i think, i mean sure, id love them to KNOW how we feel, thats the only way i could really see into my mums world, but i wouldnt wish this on my worse enemy. its awful.i hate to see others suffer this way.