PDA

View Full Version : Constant stuffy nose

stuffynose
19-03-13, 04:29
I have been having a stuffy nose for 2 months. I have taken 2 different antibiotics, Clarintin D, nasal sprays, netty pot and humidifier. The Clarintin D seemed to help off and on, but after 22 days I stopped because there is no mucus and I thought it would just dry my nose out more. I can't sleep and I now hate the night because I am constantly walking during the night. When I lay down I get this feeling that won't allow me to sleep. When I first got the warm air humidifier 4 days ago I thought it was the answer to my problem. I was able to sleep pretty good for 2 nights, but last night I was back to my nightly walks. I don't know what to do. I am constantly thinking about my breathing. I'm not crazy, I went to my doctor a few times now, and I am hoping he will refer me to an alergist. My son got a cat about a year ago and I am not sure if I could develop an alergy from the cat. I am 50 years old and have never had a problem like this before. Please give me some advice.:wacko:

BobbyDog
19-03-13, 07:25
My mum developed allergies when she was in her 50's, dust mites, cat dander and she is allergic to my small dog as she washes herself all the time, so I don't think it is uncommon to develop these things a little later in life. Also your anxiety seems to be playing a part in this as well, so it could be a combination of the two.