PDA

View Full Version : newbie on board

10bottles
19-03-13, 09:19
Thought I would stop by and say Hello. I'm here for support for a moderate, generalised anxiety disorder which has been in my life for ten years or more since major life events have occured over this time. I constantly fear the worst regarding situations, stupidly though never to do with my health but do get myself checked out if I feel somethings not right. However, because of this anxiety people often think I'm being a hypochondriac when I'm ill and I think my GP does...but maybe that's part of the disorder. I often have to clarify my thoughts with others which I think people find annoying but I sometimes believe my thought pattern is disturbed. Sometimes I question peoples thoughts towards me, especially if I hear them being awful about others...I think that's natural though.

Well if anyone wants to stop by please do, I'm hoping for support and opinions and I hope I can support you to.

10bottles - Kelly

steveo
19-03-13, 10:00
:welcome: Kelly.

You're at the best place you can be for support. Everyone on here is very lovely and supportive.

I hope you find this forum as wonderful as I've found it to be!

All the best

Steven x

BobbyDog
19-03-13, 12:11
A very big warm :welcome: to you.

KITTY0987
19-03-13, 14:30
Hi there, it is very annoying when this happens you believe that there is something wrong with you then realise that it's just the anxiety, but the other side is that GP's always blame your symptoms on it, so you never find out whether what you have is real or not! :s and welcome to the site, I'm new too! :)

Mark13
22-03-13, 22:53
Hello and :welcome:to the forum.