PDA

View Full Version : Guess what...I'm new!

KITTY0987
19-03-13, 13:59
Hi everyone,
I'm Cait! and I'm 21! Pleased to meet you all :) I am at college and work two jobs so I have a stressful lifestyle but better than staying in the house all day!
I have been suffering with anxiety for a year and a bit now, it's been one hell of a journey but things are going ok at the moment. My life changed completely and I don't think will ever be the same again. So I just joined like everyone else probably has done to get support for their illness as people who aren't anxiety suffers can't really understand what it's like. Especially the struggle that you have to make yourself "Normal" again. I'll be here for support and hopefully people to help me out too when I need to talk about something.

Take care all, I look forward to helping you and hearing about your experiences!

Annie0904
19-03-13, 14:01
Hi :welcome:

spottitchsam
19-03-13, 14:04
Hi everyone,
I'm Cait! and I'm 21! Pleased to meet you all :) I am at college and work two jobs so I have a stressful lifestyle but better than staying in the house all day!
I have been suffering with anxiety for a year and a bit now, it's been one hell of a journey but things are going ok at the moment. My life changed completely and I don't think will ever be the same again. So I just joined like everyone else probably has done to get support for their illness as people who aren't anxiety suffers can't really understand what it's like. Especially the struggle that you have to make yourself "Normal" again. I'll be here for support and hopefully people to help me out too when I need to talk about something.

Take care all, I look forward to helping you and hearing about your experiences!

Kitty:welcome: to the best site for anxiety,you will find a lot of support and even find someone who has simular problems as yourself.

Bekzie
19-03-13, 14:05
:welcome:

Louise_B85
19-03-13, 16:14
Hi Cait! Welcome! Well you def sound like your on the right track hun! Im always happy to chat if you want x

t1llsz
19-03-13, 17:15
Hi :welcome:
hi newbie, how you doing

Mark13
22-03-13, 22:54
Hello Cait and welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll find lots of help and support here.