PDA

View Full Version : have emotions ever got to you

clio51
19-03-13, 16:25
Hi

Very weird thing happened to me today whilst in the shop, they were playing a song and it took me back to when I used to go clubbing.
All of a sudden I started to get that creeping feeling like needle picking down my neck and arms and I felt really emotional, I thought I was going to panic as these are the feeling I get when I'm in a situation I feel I can't just walk away from ie, doctors,dentist,seeing somebody I know etc.

Why did I react like this? Frightening of of the blue just because of a tune?
Can't get it out of my head this thing that just happened, playing on my mind.

Anybody relate to anything like this?? Obviously not the same situation anything ????

kittikat
19-03-13, 16:29
Aww, Clio :hugs:

Maybe something to do with loss hun...like the person you were then seems all but gone because of what anxiety/depression takes away from you?

You are still in there somewhere...and time will come for you to do something fun for yourself I am sure.

Big hugs :bighug1: Kitti :flowers:

clio51
19-03-13, 18:41
Thanks kitti,

Don't know, just freaked me out the reaction that came from nowhere.

Still thinking about it know, hope I'm not always going to react like this when I hear music from the past.

How do I handle this anybody??

BobbyDog
20-03-13, 07:04
There are certain songs that take me back to a time and place instantly. Along with the time travel comes the emotions of sadness, fear happiness etc. It will play on my mind for some time afterwards. It does feel as though that person is trapped inside me somewhere never to be seen or heard from again. We will find ourselves once again, some day soon...... Never give up trying.