PDA

View Full Version : How do you cope with the dizzyness and lightheaded symptom?

little.miss.worry
19-03-13, 16:42
Hello, I haven't been on this site in months because i've been doing so so well and i'm proud of myself. But every now and again I keep getting the anxiety symptoms of dizzyness and lightheadedness it's definitely nothing else. It's anxiety. Even when I don't worry it just comes on. But I notice if I think about it alot (which i'm doing now) it comes back...it's so so frustrating..so how do you cope with it and take your mind off it?

Jamesk
19-03-13, 16:45
Do something, anything, exercise is best if you can maage it but something physical will stop you thinking about it.

Mogwog
19-03-13, 16:46
I agree, I have to do something to take my mind off it or I will focus on it and it will just get worse.x

chl_hobbs
20-03-13, 19:46
This is my main trigger/symptom to be honest, and it sends me into a full blown attack sometimes. Ive even been to a+e before convinced Im about to completely pass out.

Youre right when you say it can come on out of nowhere - do you get palpitations too or have a fast heart rate? I have both and I end up getting really dizzy. Not sure if its because of that or the anxiety.

I have no real tips, as I can barely stand it myself. But I do know how you feel .

Charlotte xx