PDA

View Full Version : are these anxiety symptoms?

ddonaghey1989
19-03-13, 20:07
ive had swaying dizziness for over two months now which has been very slowly getting better. it use to feel like the ground was slipping underneath my feet was very scary now im just left with a swaying sensation. i seen an ent to see if it was inner ear related bt he just dismissed me saying it wasnt as i didnt have room spinning vertigo. i dont know now whether this is down to anxiety. any advice would be great x

purple to black
19-03-13, 20:47
I had the same thing and still get it from time to time now, but as I know it's related to my anxiety I can dismiss it most of the time and it goes away. It was actually due to loss of balance and swaying that kick started my anxiety although, I know there are other deep rooted issues, I guess that just brought it to a peak. Hope you feel better soon.

fruity
19-03-13, 20:49
:bighug1:hello mate. yes it,s simply anxiety i have it all the time. you will be ok.

Carly Lou
19-03-13, 20:53
Anxiety.... dizziness, feeling like youve had a few to many drinkies ( without the happy feeling) light headed... its all anxiety... i get it probably nearly everyday xx
youll be fine... concentrate on doing something ( easier said than done i know) but when you can concentrate it does subside

Carls x

ddonaghey1989
22-03-13, 22:39
i do keep myself busy but whem im resting it comes back or in different lightings or places thats what made me think it was related to my ear