PDA

View Full Version : Hi panic attack take over

Sadzy
19-03-13, 20:38
Hi this is my first ever post I don't even know if I'm doing it right lol.. Erm where do I begin, recently I have been diagnosed with an over active thyroid and I am taking carbizomle.. And then I get struck with a bad cold and sinus infection so I am on antibiotics doxcycline.. I'm am constantly panicking and freaking out that I have something wrong with me, every little twinge I get I feel like something new is wrong wiv me... My anxiety is at its highest point, I have suffered from panic attacks for about 9 years now and can't seem to control it this time... I literally think I'm dying, I feel so weak my legs and arms feel so tired and I feel lightheaded just when I think about it.. I don't know what's going on

Bekzie
19-03-13, 20:52
:welcome:
You are not alone. I for one feel the same way as you, constantly dizzy, aching, weak, tired, every ache and pain is something serious and im dying. but I'm not and neither are you :)
Sharing here really helps, you realise there are many people with the exact same problems as you and it is comforting.

ynos
21-03-13, 09:08
:welcome: you are not alone here.

Cat lady
21-03-13, 09:13
Hi there, i suffer with anxiety too, dizziness, head pains, racing heart, all dwn to stress anxiety, I thought at one point i had a brain tumor it hurt so much. :D people here really understand.