PDA

View Full Version : anyone awake? I don't know how to cope...

mila
20-03-13, 01:51
Everyone's probably asleep now :-(

I just had an hour and a half sleep and had to get up as we have a flight to catch at 5.40. It's ridiculous but that is the only time they fly out from here and didnt have a choice.

I have been suffering with dizziness for days now and have been dreading this. I feel so rubbish, my head is pulling me on all sides, mostly down and have trouble keeping my eyes opened and I just keep imagining getting so dizzy everything is spinning... I know I will suffer for this for days. My partner can stay up all night and the whole day after, no problem and he doesnt get it.i am really panicked about this.

mandshere2000
20-03-13, 02:04
Hiya
Is it the actual flying that your scared off?
My sleep is awful too and like you my head can feel
really dizzy and weird especially if I have only had couple of
hours sleep like you, doing some abdominal breathing helps
me, take a look on this site in the information, sure there is some
thing about breathing there
Is your flight a long one?
Sending you :hugs:and thinking of you
Manda

mila
20-03-13, 03:47
Thanks Manda!! It's not the flying so much although I get funny feelings on the plane when setting off andlanding that I don't like. It's the not sleeping. We are just at the gate now. I feel terrible, I slept for 1 hour which i think is even worse.

mandshere2000
20-03-13, 08:33
Hi mila
Sending :hugs:hope you ok and thinking of you
Manda

mila
20-03-13, 17:41
Thanks Manda !! :hugs:

I am finally back home now but I am at the height of anxiety at the moment cause I feel particularly rubbish. On the plane I've been anxious and dizzy but too dazed to really let into the panic. After we got to Luton and during the drive back I've been not too bad considering, dozing off a bit but trying to stsy awake and keep an eye on my partner driving as he was just as tired.
But now I feel sick and just totally crap, and my eyes feel sick if anyone can understand that, like they are strained and make me feel sick to my stomack and head, my head feels weird too. And I feel just scared, simple as that. The house is freezing as well after beeing away for a week. I would just give anything if I could be more positive and not feel this panic and doom all the time.
I have also been having some aches in my leg again today and with having a flight I am again worrying about dvt, to add on top of everything else...