PDA

View Full Version : Can't take this!!!!

RAININGGALAXIES
20-03-13, 08:34
I don't know what to do. I'm going crazy. I'm 16 f 4'10 94. Lbs. I am not diagnosed with anxiety but if I was to see my doctor again she would. So one night I had this sharp pain for a few seconds in my right collarbone. The next day I asked one of my friends about it and she's like your fine just make sure it's not your left or you might have a heart attack. Instantly I believed her and I started getting anxiety really bad. For 2 weeks now I have bad anxiety. I'm scared. I got an EKG doctor said I'm fine. Last Friday I got a blood test. I haven't gotten results back yet. My doctor believes I suffer from bad anxiety and I need to chill and my mind is causing these PHYSICAL symptoms. But my mind is like not believing it. I hope I don't sound crazy. I was pretty stressed out the first week I lost 5 lbs. I used to weigh 99 lbs. my blood pressure everytime is 115/75 which is exactly perfectly healthy where anyone should be. No family heart histories except high blood pressure and dietbeties on my dads side. Before this, I would eat eh somewhat healthy and only get 10 minutes of walking. Now for the past 2 weeks I've been walking for 1 hour everyday and I'm eating healthier. I believe that's what also is making me lose weight. I really don't need to drop weight. I hate having anxiety. I won't even think about anything and all of a sudden I get a symptom like a heart attack. Here are my symptoms
- mainly pain in left arm that occurs for more than 5 minutes (dull), pain in wrist, pain above left breast, weakness in left arm like my blood circulation s wacko, can't breathe at night like ill fall asleep and wake up gaspin for air. Mu body will go numb at night before falling asleep (I think this is sleep paralysis). I can't sleep tonight tho. My nights before I've been sleeping 7-10 hours. I can't sleep! I did yoga around 8:30 and it relaxes me (nighttime yoga). My excercise I know dropped my symptoms and anxiety from 100% to 30%. I believe God is just testing me and I shouldn't think this is bad but an opportunity. I feel like my parents don't think I have something more serious. Maybe I am just the hypochondriac ? If I am just tell me it will make me feel more better.

Also, I struggled with depression that first week like it was so crazy I didn't even feel like eating I lost interests in alot of things. That's what I also think caused my weight loss. When I thought of eating I was like mmm but when I put it in my mouth I'm like :S ew. Weird right ?

I'm so convinced to take melatonin 3mg like my doctor prescribed me. I don't care what side effects or how bad it's for teens. I need to sleep and I need these symptoms to go away!!!!!!

RAININGGALAXIES
21-03-13, 00:00
PLZ someone reply I only got 4 hrs of sleep last night

Bekzie
21-03-13, 00:14
HI Raining
I would take the tablet, If the Doctor gave them to you he knows you will be ok on them.
As for the weight loss I am having that at the moment because I am worried about what I am eating, checking fat,sugar and salt levels on everything and then when I find something I want to eat I can;'t eat it, so maybe because you are worried about things you have lost your appetite too.
Try and relax, push the negative things out of your head. I really think you will feel better after having a decent sleep.
I hope tonight is:hugs: better for you

panickyme
21-03-13, 00:49
Awww hon, it really is anxiety, you are so young and healthy. Your blood pressure is awesome. You really are going to be alright. It will help you so much to read the information on this site to the left. It will explain why you are feeling like this, and that it is just anxiety. Hon you went to the Doctors if he was at all worried he would of sent you for more test. What do you think about getting some counseling? It can really help. You have to eat, you are going to feel worse if you don't eat. I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Col
21-03-13, 08:29
How are you feeling today, hope you managed to sleep X

RAININGGALAXIES
15-04-13, 12:34
Hi guys it's me again ever since that post I have been recovering but today turned everything all around again. For this past week I have been getting my symptoms but in a low level not like last month. I can sleep still 8 hours like usual. I'm on a trip to LA. I went on a ride yesterday and before I had a huge anxiety attack. I couldn't think straight and my chest was hurting off and on. I told my mom I couldn't ride the ride it was just too much. When I went on the ride I felt really short o breath, couldn't breathe. Then today at 4am (it's 4:33), I woke up and I must have twisted my body a lil because my sternum hurt. I believe I did something to it

inCOGnito
15-04-13, 14:57
Are there any symptoms that remain when the anxiety is 100% gone?