View Full Version : Constantly dizzy and tired

roachford
13-09-06, 19:47
Hi.

Its been a while since I have posted on here, but lately, over the last week or so, I have felt completely devoid of energy and kind of light headed. I had been experiencing aching legs and arms, but that seems to have gone.

Plus, I have been feeling a bit shakey. My typing has gone all to pot (well, I seem to be making more mistakes) and it feels like I'm being a bit more forgetful too. I'm absolutely cr*pping myself that I have a brain tumour or some kind of brain problem. I can feel myself begining to slip into a panic state. I'm hoping that I have just become run down and picked up a viral infection or something, I've heard they can last for a good while.........

Please, any words of encouragement would be so welcome

r'ford:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

lass
13-09-06, 20:01
You just sound exhausted by anxiety, you poor thing. I think we can all relate to that! When I've been in a bad way I am so focused on how I am feeling that everything else seems to take second place and this year I've forgotten friends birthdays, appointments and all sorts which I'd never normally do.

Give yourself a break, try and get in as much r&r as you can, I'm sure you'll be feeling better very soon.

roachford
13-09-06, 20:08
hey, thankyou for posting.

to be honest, i feel knackered (pardon my french). Plus, I guess i have not been eating so good over the last few days. tiny breakfast, missed lunch and had some tea. I feel like my mind has been running at 1000mph for so, so long. And I mean that sincerely. Its been a tough few months and it feels like my body is ready to be carted off to bed for about a fortnight to recover. But the health anxiety makes it pretty difficult to come anything close to being chilled.

I just wish I could have two or three days worry free, at least that way I could try and relax a bit. I feel like such an Eeyore.

saranadine
13-09-06, 21:46
Hi,

I had the lightheadedness for a while, I still get it now sometimes, but not as often. With my anxiety, It seems as though my symptons change from one to the other, so no sooner have I stopped worrying about one thing, I am worrying about something else. And it always seems to be the worst thing that could possibly happen. I suppose thats what this health anxiety is all about.

I feel knackered all the time just lately too, I get up take my kids to school, watch a bit of telly, do a bit of housework(sometimes), then I go back to bed for an hour or so, but when I get up I feel worse a lot of the time. And then I can't get to sleep at night.

I suppose if I got into some kind of routine, then I would feel better, but like you I miss meals and stuff, and I reckon that can make us feel lightheaded and tired. But sometimes I just can't be bothered to cook for myself.

I would'nt think that there was anything wrong with your brain, apart from the fact that this anxiety is trying to mess about with it.

Take Care

Sara
xxxx :D