PDA

View Full Version : Eyes and fatigue.

zippy
20-03-13, 13:02
Does anyone's eyes and head feel tired? I have felt extremely fatigued the last few months but sometimes it's my eyes and head that feel really tired. Don't know if I am making any sense ha.

toria
20-03-13, 13:10
hi I no exactly what you mean and I feel the same my anxiety has been bad for a few months again and I have the eye and head tired feeling, I have even been to drs about eyes they feel really heavy but its like if i dont make myself blink I wont if that makes sense hope you feel better soon. I convice myself all the time I have somethig really wrong with me it awful x toria x

OncewasSupergirl
21-03-13, 14:42
I have the eye tiredness today, just feels like I want to sit down n sleep, preferably all day! I thought it would pass after a few months n it doesn't happen everyday but its quite annoying, seems worse when I'm worried about something x x

Lilharry
21-03-13, 19:46
Yep, my eyes feel like they're strained and exhausted, so does my head and throat. They don't hurt, but just feel really tired and it makes me feel like physically crying or being sick,even though I'm not sad.