PDA

View Full Version : Panic attack in my head...is it still even a panic attack?

Ditapage
20-03-13, 21:49
Last night I was woken up at 11:30pm by a friend who was kicked out of home. I don't know if it was just the stress and anxiety of that because it startled me awake (and not knowing how to help/what to do) but the back of my head was tingling and felt numb at the same time and my neck ached at the back as well. It felt like my head was fizzing--only way I can describe it. I've had the rapidly beating heart and choking feeling kind of panic attack but this time it was happening in my head. It went away with tea and a heat pack on my the back of my head but what was it? Has anyone else experienced this? It made me feel a bit lightheaded too, it was like hitting my funny bone but in the back of my head. Please help, I can't spend time stressing about this because my anxiety is already through the roof. I usually have the same horrible symtoms but have gotten used to them...this is new.

Lilharry
20-03-13, 22:25
I know two people who get the fizzying in their head and have had it for years with no explanation. I wouldn't worry about it, especially seeing as it went away. All sorts of weird things happen when you're anxious. I get new things all the time!