PDA

View Full Version : Funny Tummy

kirstylou73
13-09-06, 21:22
Hi
For the last year or so i have been expierencing a funny feeling in my tummy. Its like i am sucking in my tummy and its all tensed up. I have been suffering from acid reflux indigestion, which I am sure is brought on by me worrying and panicking about everything, and am awaitng a endoscopy. Does anybody expierence this feeling. Its really hard to describe, have been to Dr who advised me to "relax" easier said than done.
On a positive note, after reading some of the messages last night, I actually slept properly, for the first time in months, and dont feel so much on my own, thanks:D

saranadine
13-09-06, 21:35
Hi Kirsty,

Anxiety can affect any part of our bodies, I think everyone on here has had many many symptoms that are anxiety, but we have thought they were something alot worse.
Its so hard to relax, when we are worrying about something, but you are doing the right thing by having your symptoms seen to, you are braver than alot of us.
I am happy that you had a good nights sleep last night, as if you are like me, sleepless nights make me feel horrible.
And as long as you are posting on here you are not on your own, as everyone here knows how horrible it is to worry.

Take Care

Sara :D
x

lin
14-09-06, 09:54
Hi Kirsty

I had this problem when my anxiety was bad always had the tense feeling in my stomach and it made me feel really anxious and couldn't eat properly with it didn't think it would ever go away but it did.

It was mainly in the the morning i got it and nothing would take it away until my anxiety got better it started to go. Now i have been anxiety free for 6mths and no tense feeling in my stomach at all.

So i am sure it will go once you start to feel better.

linda xx