PDA

View Full Version : Today no googling symptoms

unsure_about_this
20-03-13, 22:26
It looks like I have beaten my looking up symptoms and I do not feel as stress and anxiety, in fact I starting to feel like myself but it will take time to get back to normal.

Its has been a first for in a long time of no googling symptoms today about health conditions and symptoms,

I have not even looked up stories about people diagnosed with the c word or an another condition. (this including about teeth fillings, crowns etc) I even did not have a google about something which was in our local paper on the front page of symptoms.

I know in the past I would google about at least 100 times of different conditions before going to bed, it might be this because of these symptoms or something more common with similar symptoms.

However I will enjoy live to the max. I will always be a little bit afraid of health matters which is the best way, I will never annoy symptoms

The best thing is to go to the doctors to have your symptoms checked out if you think something in wrong instead of using the naughty Dr.Google because it is nearly always wrong.

Bekzie
20-03-13, 22:42
Well done that is one of the best steps you can do.
Keep it up :D

leenalou
21-03-13, 05:58
good on you we will all beat dr google well done :yesyes:

unsure_about_this
23-03-13, 16:10
Still doing good without googling symptoms, checking out health websites
I was not even tempted to google about a condition someone at my mum's work place has got.
The only thing I have used is this site which makes me feel better.

steveo
23-03-13, 18:18
I used to google symptoms all the times which led to MANY MANY wasted doctors appointments for me!!

Then I stopped doing that but got a nursing degree so now Dr Google is engraved into my brain!

ricardo
23-03-13, 19:01
A nursing degree !!!!!!!!!!!!! wow.

mrsnobody
23-03-13, 19:25
good on you