PDA

View Full Version : Head problem

RVP
20-03-13, 23:06
I've had above ear and temple (right) head pressure for a long time now, 3 months and counting.
But over the past couple of days the back and top of my head have been hurting, and feels like if someone is pushing down on the top of my head?
I haven't had this before..what the hell is it.
It's a really weird sensation and it's only on the top of my head.

RVP
21-03-13, 20:11
Not really sure what to do...
The doctors don't do anything because they know I have anxiety, but when will it stop if it is anxiety? it's constant head pressure, headaches it's ruining my life. I don't go out anymore because of these head pressures, in lectures I'm just sat there most of the time holding my head.

RVP
22-03-13, 18:11
Anyone? :( I've been fine all day untill 30mins ago when the side of my head started to hurt and my eyes are now hurting.
I haven't done anything today which has been stressful, just been at home all day.
I've been on the computer and just watching TV.
when i say my eyes hurt, i mean just under the eye-brows the socket

jessicalittler79
24-03-13, 05:17
just wanted to tell u I can relate we may have talked in chat befor or on here...but I have top of head and forhead and temple very bad pressure it has also stopped me doing a lot of things I don't have a life anymore ...If u need to talk please feel free to ask me any questions