PDA

View Full Version : feeling of guilt

lildutt
14-09-06, 06:18
recently i found out that my passed away mom did a few things to me before she passed away which i considered that a mom should never do to one of her children

i was and still am feeling so angry but i having the guilt trip
i deleted everyting ripped all her pics up and stuff and now i got the heartache of not hving these things
all cus of a moment of anger
i dont even know what to say to my self to make it easy
i know some of the people on here knew what she did and they was right i would forgive her but i am upset cus i dont have any pics or memorial page of her left
cus of my stuipdness and anger
i should of listen to these people i wish i did now
thanks for all the support girls and guys
i return the faveour one day
bellxx

manmoor
14-09-06, 07:57
Oh Bell hun,

I hoped this wouldnt happen love. My thoughts are with you and I'm here if you need to gab xxx

Take Care

Mandyxx

tara
14-09-06, 08:20
Hi,

I have a mum who has done some awful things to me too, really awful and evil !!!!
I will never forgive her this time, I have let her into my life numours times only for her to f$$k it up again or do something totally unaceptable, so I can kind of understand the anger you feel.

You are a better person than I am beacause I will NEVER forgive her.

I'm sorry to hear your feelings of guilt are with you and are making you feel sad I hope memories will get get you through.

Tara xxx

Smile...it confuses people.

lildutt
14-09-06, 19:15
thanks mandy and tara

eeyorelover
14-09-06, 20:08
I'm sure everyone has done something in anger that they later regret. I know I sure have!!
It's amazing how the people we love the most are the people who seem to have the ability to hurt us the most. Even when it is unintentional (thru words or actions).
Maybe you could ask another family member if they have pics that you could copy. Just a thought :)
xxx
Sandy

Granny Primark
14-09-06, 20:27
hi sug,

please dont feel guilty. I am soooo glad that you have found it in your heart to forgive.
Anger and jealousy and not being able to forgive eat away at our souls and destroy us.
You may not have the pics but youve got your mum in you heart, and always will have. I had a very special relationship with my mum, she was my best mate, sis id always wanted and the best person ive ever known. So i feel really privelidged to have had this.
Truly the greatest bond we ever have is the one between a mother and child.
Feel your anger, show your anger and then move on.
Everyone has a reason for what they do. But im a great believer in forgiveness, perhaps thats why i feel let down cus i can forgive and move on but the ones i love cant. I think if they truly love me they too could forgive.
Love ya loads bell, il always be here for you sug

Take care
LYNN xx

tnt808
15-09-06, 18:45
Bell,

So sorry babes....I am here for you whenever you need me.

Take Care of You,

Tina

lildutt
17-09-06, 09:30
thanks everyon e like some of you know my head been all over the place last couple of weeks with the that and other things i should be back again shortly when i worked all the things out
and a great big thanks to everyone
bell xx

tara
17-09-06, 12:06
Hope your ok lilbell.

Tara xxx

Smile...it confuses people.

Southern_Belle
19-09-06, 01:46
Hi Bell,

You will be okay hun. I'm glad you have been able to forgive your mom because it will be good for you. As for the photos and things what is done is done. You will always have her in your heart and I'm sure you have the picture in your memory of how you want to remember her, either as how you saw her as a child or how you saw her as an adult, nothing will ever take that away from you. Please take this guilt away from you. All you deserve now is happiness and a well deserved break. Give yourself this break and start anew with a clean slate of awareness that we all mistakes (even moms) and go forward knowing that she did love you and that you love her. I'm always here for you my friend...

Bel

"Our thoughts are our reality"