PDA

View Full Version : help im anxious

fruity
21-03-13, 14:06
my chest as been pulsating & i,ve been having funny feelings. i,ve been realy cold so could be that because when im cold my anxietys worser. makes me feel allsorts of different feelings. & it,s just scaring me. im ok now. but also bin shaking but that may be due to the cold im k now with that.. just leaves you wondering.

Mogwog
21-03-13, 16:11
Hi Fruity

Don't worry you're ok. With regards to the shaking, I do this when I'm anxious and it drives me mad - like teeth chattering shaking and then I get anxious because I'm shaking which makes me shake more:doh:

oh how I'd love to be "normal"

xx

fruity
21-03-13, 21:55
Hi Fruity

Don't worry you're ok. With regards to the shaking, I do this when I'm anxious and it drives me mad - like teeth chattering shaking and then I get anxious because I'm shaking which makes me shake more:doh:

oh how I'd love to be "normal"

xx
thanx for your reply. to be honest as soon as i put a jumper on i went ok. the cold affects my anxietys though as does when it,s too hot..

Lilharry
21-03-13, 22:24
Yep, I'm the same. I get the shakes and I get so cold - my whole body vibrates and I get really sore from it. I find having a hot shower always helps, also wheat bags and hot water bottles. You are fine, don't worry about it. The fact that it goes away when you are warm means that it's anxiety and cold, nothing more.

fruity
21-03-13, 23:02
thanx lilharry. xxxx im wearing my jumper now. lovely & warm.