PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

justbeachy
22-03-13, 01:23
I found this site Monday after doing some research on panic attacks. I've had general anxiety for almost 8 years and just this past fall began having full blown panic attacks. Up until recently they seemed to only happen in the evening at home, but Monday I had my first public one in the grocery store. Thankfully I was able to get out quickly!

Finding this site has given me so much relief. I've spent the past few days going over many of the articles and reading some of the personal stories. I can't tell you what a sense of peace that brought me.

Thanks for listening :)

Twinset
22-03-13, 02:32
Hi, I found this site a few weeks ago in the same way you did. So far it is really helping me! Hope it helps you too. :)

Thomo
22-03-13, 07:03
Hi and :welcome: to the NMP family.

I know exactly what you mean. To hear other people stories and in many ways you/we can relate to them is a huge weight off the shoulders! Any time I feel one coming on I'm straight on here. Wish you all the best and keep battling on my friend.

ricardo
22-03-13, 08:27
justbeachy welcome.

Glad you looked around NMP. I did the same when I joined and gave me a fuller insight into so many anxiety related problems.

justbeachy
22-03-13, 12:01
Thank you all so much for your warm welcome :)

Mark13
22-03-13, 23:02
Hi. Welcome aboard. You've certainly found a good place to be.

I'm sure you'll find lots of support here, as I have.