PDA

View Full Version : Ct scan.

zippy
22-03-13, 10:22
Been for a brain ct scan this morning and I was in the machine for a few minutes and then the man come out and said the machine had broke half way through.
The lights had flickered and the power had went off so I had to wait an hour until it was fixed and then go back in again.
I wanted the scan a month ago because I was certain I had a brain tumour and now I have moved on to stomach or bowel because of nausea, loose bowels, no appetite and extreme fatigue. It's never ending!

Gotagetthroughthis
22-03-13, 11:20
Hey Zippy,

I am the same, My frist worries were from chest pains and heart related, I then had a brain CT a little while ago as I thought there was something going on up there, now I seem to have moved on to bowel worries aswell, started to think my chest pains are down to something stomach or bowel related. I also get the loose bowels, fatigue and my appetite is up and down.

We will get there in the end, hope you feel better soon :)

zippy
22-03-13, 11:57
I know it's awful. I am waiting to see a gastroenterologist now so I don't know what they will check but I have had my liver, spleen, kidneys, pancreas and gallbladder checked on ultrasound and now brain ct scan. I wish all the symptoms would just go away.

jayred
22-03-13, 12:21
Nausea and stomach problems are my new problem aswell. I have been on a juice detox to try alleviate these problems and first couple days my stomach didnt have problems but today im back to feeling sick and stomach problems just doesnt seem to end i cant help think things arent right down there its a hard road were on but we will overcome

zippy
22-03-13, 12:54
I have tried a juice detox too with raw beets, carrot, apple, lime, lemon and grapefruit.
I read raw beetroot is really good for the liver.
You have had similar problems to me with liver function test being high and I had a scan last week and all was ok.

jayred
22-03-13, 13:49
Yeah ive noticed we seem to be following a similar path except for the Ultrasound when mine came back with some fatty ilfaltration but everything else was fine.

Have you ever thought it may be down to Acid Reflux at all.

The raw veg juice and fruit is hard work im on day 4 and i am starting now to crave solid food even if it doesnt help my liver hopefully it will have some benefits congrats to yourself for doing it.

zippy
22-03-13, 14:07
I had an endoscopy 2 years ago and I was told I had gastritis and too much acid so my gp gave me lansarozapole and I have been taking a dose of 15 mg for a few years.