PDA

View Full Version : Please help me :(

HM2012
23-03-13, 09:56
Hello, I suffer from GAD, panic disorder & PMD. I've had a rotten few months since last November on & off. I managed to get myself a new job through all that & some days I feel better than others but.. I currently feel like i'm loosing my mind, like i'm not really here! I'm terrified of death & fainting, & my heart is always beating so fast, it hurts. I don't know how much longer I can take this for before I snap or go crazy. What can I do? I don't want this to ruin my life or my job :'( I want to ne normal & stress free again!

---------- Post added at 09:54 ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 ----------

Please help me :'(

---------- Post added at 09:56 ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 ----------

I'm also on 20mg of prozac (flux) & on the pill.

Pinktel
23-03-13, 10:35
Sorry to hear you are still feeling no better it is exhausting to suffer daily like this.

Have commented on your posts before, I still believe the only way you are going to see progress is therapy. What CBT are you undertaking? Have you checked out the free CBT4panic that so many of us are now having success with?

There is no magic pill for what we have, we can numb our nervous system, try to lift our mood by blocking the reuptake of seratonin but at the end of the day we need to solve our underlying issues. Until you lose the fear of your symptoms you will go round and round in ever decreasing circles.

Hope you can see this.

BobbyDog
23-03-13, 13:09
I would also suggest CBT.
Check out NoPanic.org.uk, you can become a member for an annual charge of £12. They offer group telephone recovery and also one to one counselling, which is also done over the phone. It may just be what you need to get you through this rough patch. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

robinhall
23-03-13, 13:45
Hi

You can find more information about CBT4PANIC using the link in my signature below.

No harm giving it a try :-)

Robin