PDA

View Full Version : I've stopped taking Sertraline...

anxietyoverload
25-03-13, 08:44
On Friday night I decided that I haven't been feeling any different on Sertraline! Except for having bad reflux and extremely sore breasts! So i've decided that if i feel like i need somthing else I will go back to my docs xx

reddevil
25-03-13, 09:39
Hi,

I'm due to see my doctor on the 9th April and basically I'm going to tell him that the medication has lifted my depression (caused by the anxiety) but it does not appear to be helping with the anxiety, still waking up with internal shakes, nausea and fear of the unknown.

Red

anxietyoverload
25-03-13, 09:48
Its good to hear that it has lifted your depression :D Maybe your doc could give something else for the anxiety? I've probably been a bit silly just stopping mine, but i dont want to be taking anit-d's if there giving me things to worry about (health related!) x

Sparkle1984
25-03-13, 20:11
It takes time for meds like this to kick in fully. Hang on in there! :) It took me about 11 weeks before I got the full effects (although I was on citalopram not sertraline, but they are both in the same class of medication). I hope you'll be feeling better soon.